We take great pride in our club, and we ask you to dress your best.
Below are guidelines to meet at the minimum.
- No caps or skull covers.
- No excessively loose-fitting clothing.
- No plain white t-shirts or plain white v-necks
- All shirts must have sleeves, short and long sleeves are acceptable.
- No athletic wear ie: sweatpants, joggers, gym shorts.
- No cut off shorts.
- No team jerseys except on gameday.
- Proper footwear must be worn at all times – no flip flops.
You must be 21 or older to enter the club, with a valid US ID or Passport.
No photography and/or video is allowed in the club area of Savannah’s. Cell phones are allowed inside the club only with signed Cell Phone Agreement and daily rate payment of $20 and/or VIP Platinum Membership – Click the VIP Membership tab at the top of the page for details on how to become one of our VIP Members!
We recommend keeping phones in your vehicle, but we offer phone and coat check at no charge if necessary.
No weapons (including pocket knives). No backpacks or large bags.
Pocket knives and baggage must be left in your vehicle or checked at the front desk.